Re: [RTTY] Dual Receive with WriteLog/MMTTY

To: w0yk@msn.com, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Dual Receive with WriteLog/MMTTY
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 12:52:39 +0000
Ed,

I do this all the time in my DX chasing. I have WriteLog set up for two radios using MMTTY plug-in. When I start each rtty window, MMTTY comes up using the sound board of the last rtty window I closed. I am using two sound boards. When both copys are first started they are listening to the same signal on one sound board. And I must manually go into MMTTY to switch sound boards to get the other radios audio. So sometimes I switch back to get dual decoders on the same signal.

I have played with the different default profiles and don't notice much difference. I have the gut feeling that there are some parameters that should be fine-tuned here - that out-of-the-box may not be best. But I have no idea how to proceed.