Re: [RTTY] Friend Files

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Friend Files
From: "Roberto" <ea2ry@ea2ry.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:25:05 +0100
To my it happens to me the same, some they called Luis to me and my name is
Roberto.
Some knows where can be corrected this?
Can be organized a common file for all the programs of aids?

Saludos de Roberto EA2RY
http://www.ea2ry.com
http://www.ea2ry.com/fg Guadalupe 2003
ea2ry@ea2ry.com
Correo revisado con Norton Internet Security 2004
e-mail reviewed with Norton Internet Security 2004