[RTTY] Dayton RTTY Forum Presentations on the Web

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Dayton RTTY Forum Presentations on the Web
From: pcooper at guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Tue May 27 13:35:43 2003
Hi Don,

Many thanks for putting the presentations on your website! They all make
interesting reading, and I am sure some of us can learn a thing or two from
at least one of the slide shows.
The way those PowerPoint presentations have been put into the web pages is
excellent, and it looks very professional! Well done that man!

"Improve your antennas" is the one part that defeats me at the moment, due
to lack of space, both on the flat plane, and also vertically.

It was interesting to note that there are differences between each of the
thoughts, and I guess that is partly due to the geographical locations of
the three of you.
I wonder what thoughts someone from the "Black Hole" has on these? Anyone
care to comment?

Well done Don, George and Jay,
73 de Phil GU0SUP