[RTTY] RTTY Sprint: rework the same station vs. move to anotherband

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Sprint: rework the same station vs. move to anotherband
From: w2up at mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Fri Mar 7 07:42:14 2003
As I recall the "work the same guy after 3 QSOs" was first introduced
to RTTY in the RTTY Internet Sprint contest. This was carried over
from the CW Sprint. The intent definitely was to keep from running
out of guys (gals) to work. That contest didn't have mults, so it
wasn't an issue for that contest.
Barry, W2UP