[RTTY] Logic?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Logic?
From: jon at praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Tue Feb 11 10:14:58 2003
Operating philosophies will always differ.  Although the example I gave left
it out, I do usually put a TU in my all-purpose exchange,  as a friendly
touch.  Seems to me that when in S&P I go ahead to send an exchange back, it
implies a QSL of his.  Otherwise he'll get "AGN? NR?"  And of course when in
CQ,  the usual "XX0RX QSL TU QRZ  test K1US"  ties the ribbons.

And as AA5AU notes on his sample buffer page --

"This exchange message is used whether I'm CQ'ing or answering a CQ.  You
may elect to make another buffer the same as this but with "DE YOURCALL" at
the end to be used when in S&P mode and sending your exchange to the CQ'ing
station."

73,

Jon     K1US