[RTTY] SO2R (again)

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SO2R (again)
From: w9ol at billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Sat Jan 25 09:22:19 2003
A much better analogy Barry and very good points.
I'm one of those 'third tier' contesters. Station is modest and I play for
fun.
I don't care how many radios you use.
 If there is only one signal on the band at a time, that's ok by the rules.

And if I hear that 'Level Playing Field'.
THERE AIN'T NO SUCH THING.