[RTTY] (no subject)

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] (no subject)
From: nt1v@adelphia.net (Bob Boyd)
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 06:31:03 -0500
Thanks for bringing this up, Don:

 > There were a couple of stations that I saw that did not end their
 > transmission with a
 > space or a K and it came out like DE AA5AURPTVIWBOESAZ.  So you can guess
 > what got highlighted - AA5AURPTVIWBOESAZ.

Actually there were many who did not end their transmissions with a space
or a new-line.  All of my message begin and end as John so well explains:

 > I like to use "%R%D DE WA9ALS WA9ALS %E%R" - With WriteLog, this starts my
 >t ransmission at the start of a new line, rather than at the end of garbage
 > characters.  There is a space after the last letter, and then the "garbage"
 > after I'm done will start on a new line.

My message may take a few more seconds to send but they will certainly be
more readible than those which end on the same line without a space
character or a new-line.

73,

Bob - NT1V