[RTTY] CQ Kids Day

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQ Kids Day
From: IronmanY2K@triathlete.com (IronmanY2k)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 20:04:56 -0800 (PST)
Well, I'm getting everything ready for RTTY Roundup this weekend, but it looks
like I may have to miss the first couple of hours of the test.  The beggining
of the test is the same time as the begining of CQ Kids day.  This event is
only twice a year and my grandaugher loves to operate this event so I will have
to sacrifice some peak operating time to be with her.  I was wondering if
anyone with kids would like to make some contacts with us before the start of
the contest.  That way the kids are happy and they usually get bored after an
hour or so.  Both test start at 1800z and I was thinking of starting CQ kids
day at 1600-1700z.  I'm talking about SSB contacts only.  Pse e-mail me if
interested.

http://www.arrl.org/contests/rules/2002/kd-rules.html

73, Jim
AD6WL