[RTTY] KS0M SARTG

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] KS0M SARTG
From: ks0m at ktis.net (Dick White)
Date: Tue Aug 19 16:04:59 2003
I had equipment failure right after my first contact. It was another hour
and a half before I was back on the air. Not a big effort, but my usual for
contests. Worked 7 JA's and 2 HL's ( HL2FED, HL3AHQ ) It was good to work
regulars KH6ND, VK6GOM and ZL1AMI. Called several times when 10meters should
have been open. Never got a reply or printed a call. The Black Hole of Mid
USA struck again. Bettered my 2002 effort.Had a lot of fun.

73....Dick   KS0M

    SARTG Worldwide     16/17 August 2003
    Call used: KS0M           Location:  MO/USA
    Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

    Band    QSOs  Pts  Dist    DX
    80              0     0         0       0
    40              3    30        3       1
    20            69   860     14     32
    15          102  1375    14    43
    10              0        0      0      0
    Total        174  2265    31    76

     Claimed Score: 242355

Richard C. "Dick" White         ks0m@ktis.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MY )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League