[RTTY] Working WAEDC with with WF1B RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Working WAEDC with with WF1B RTTY
From: k4ww@arrl.net (Shelby Summerville)
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 06:29:42 -0500
"David Fisher" <d.c.fisher@att.net> asked: "How does one update the WF1B
program for the changed WAEDC multipliers?"

If their log checking efficiency is equal to their award handling, I suspect
that the DARC log checkers have all of the necessary tools to "update"
any/all logs submitted using WF1B software, otherwise the rules would not
allow submissions using WF1B? Personally....I will work as many as possible,
exchange as many QTC's as possible, send my log and wait for the next one.
Don't take this "out of context", it's just that there seems to be,
repeating "the same questions", before, during and after each RTTY contest,
regarding WF1B software? Good luck to all participants!
C'Ya, Shelby