[RTTY] RE: second soundcard

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RE: second soundcard
From: ik0hbn@libero.it (Sante - IK0HBN)
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 20:29:19 +0200
May be the best hint to avoid the harrass of lack of IRQ's should be adding
more serial ports....
3 days ago I purchased and installed a MOXA SMARTIO C168H/PCI which, I
hope, resolved for ever my lack of IRQ's. Now I have 2 COM's onboard and 8
COM'S on the multi serial port for a total of 10 COM's...ALL PERFECTLY
running at same time.
On CD I found drivers practically for all the OS, including the new XP and
the old DOS.
With XP and WIN98 the system runs like a train, but after a weekend spent
over, I was not able to set them in a pure DOS 6.22.
Let's say that I wasn't able to understand how to do it.
Their page is:
<http//:www.moxa.com> and the product: C168H/PCI

Disclaimer: I am NOT involved with MOXA, I am only a real happy customer!