[RTTY] What's the Problem with RTTY from 4U1UN?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] What's the Problem with RTTY from 4U1UN?
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 11:59:21 -0000
My understanding (second hand info) is that there was some political
infighting within the club (a reflection on the UN overall?) and it has
been very inactive as a result. Secondly, security has been beefed up
at the UN, which makes operating more difficult.
My last QSO with 4U1UN was in 1998, and my RTTY QSO was in
1985.
Barry W2UP