[RTTY] What's the Problem with RTTY from 4U1UN?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] What's the Problem with RTTY from 4U1UN?
From: w1mag@bellatlantic.net (Ed Magnuson)
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 20:10:26 -0400
This is a very apt question. I live about 30 miles north of
4U1UN on the Hudson River and have never heard it on RTTY. I
need about 60 entities on RTTY, but why should this be one
of them? Could it be that the politics in running that ham
station are as complicated as  the politics at the UN in
trying to influence the whole world?

Ed, W1MAG