AW: [RTTY] 10 Minute Rule - more classes

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: AW: [RTTY] 10 Minute Rule - more classes
From: Siegfried.Semba@t-online.de (Siegfried Semba)
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 22:41:13 +0200
More classes pse!

Maybe some participants have a free Monday, because the contest-"fun"
make so happy and the body is crooked like a coat-hanger. Yes, this
ham´s in a own class, called SOAB(nsfm) = no sleep, free Monday.

Or this guy´s who have monoband-antennas for every Band on 100ft towers,
high-end PA  - but no clock to stop the test ? SOAB(HAPNC) = high
Antenna and power, no clock.

I do never win a contest, because in contest, I sleep every night, very
good. Sometime oversleeped ! SOAB(sc) = snore class is the solution.

Or...., no, not longer such nonsense. In Waldemars WRL, we all get only
one point, because we do have more classes than participants :((

To be better than last years contest. Better than all experts? Never. Or
we give DON an all experts their own class and rules SOAB(50L120h) = ATT
50db, 1wtts, QSY every 20h.....   ;))

CU all in Test SOAB(sc)
73 de Sigi, DJ3NG

RTTY CONTEST SCENE