[RTTY] XW RTTY - J41YM

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] XW RTTY - J41YM
From: ok1ym@yahoo.com (Olda Linhart - OK1YM)
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 14:00:34 +0000
                   2002 - MEXICO RTTY INTERNATIONAL CONTEST
                                SUMMARY SHEET

Name: Oldrich Linhart                            Call Used: J41YM
Address: K.V. Raise 350                          Operator : OK1YM

City, State: Sendrazice 28002
Country: Czech Republic
email : ok1ym@yahoo.com

                                          Multipliers
 Band         Total QSOs    Points     Dist    Dx  Total
160 Meters         0           0          0 +   0     0
 80 Meters        16          48          0 +  10    10
 40 Meters        80         239          0 +  30    30
 20 Meters       164         495          6 +  36    42
 15 Meters       107         321          2 +  35    37
 10 Meters        83         248          1 +  24    25
                 ---        ----                   ----
Total            450        1351                    144

 Claimed Score:  1351 Points    x    144 Mults  =  194544 Final Score

Country Multiplier sheet for J41YM as worked with

10m - JA, DL, W, UA9, YV, UR, UA, YL, PA, ON, VE, SP, EA8, YO, GU,
      OK, I, SV, G, F, OH, LY, OZ, Z3

15m - DL, SV, W, LA, EA, OH, G, ZS, UN, YV, EA9, VE, UA9, UR, SP,
      JA, LY, UA, OK, HA, Z3, OE, F, I, 4J, EU, YL, 9G, SM, OZ,
      GM, PA, PY, CT3, ON,

20m - DL, SM, LY, UA, OH, SP, EU, VP5, W, G, EA, SV, ON, CT3, VE, JA,
      KL7, F, UN, UA9, 4J, UR, YL, EA8, OK, Z3, OZ, EI, HA, YV, OE, I,
      GM, LA, OM, YU,

40m - UA, UR, G, DL, YU, I, SP, Z3, 4J, UN, GU, HA, CT3, UA9, W, EA8,
      OD, ON, OK, S5, OH, ZC4, SM, YO. LZ, JA, EU, LY, SV, EA,

80m - DL, YL, UA, HA, UR, Z3, YU, SP, UN, ZC4,

160m not QRV

Mexico States and Districo Federal Multipliers Worked
160:
 80:
 40:
 20: CHS COL DF  DGO EMX NL
 15: DF  MOR
 10: DF

Equipment:

Kenwood TS 850 + PA
Halcomm - DXP 38
Software: RTTY v5.02 by WF1B (ARI International)
Scoring and Reports Created with Custom PERL Software by W7DPW

ANT 1 - 16 el. logperiodic fixly beaming to OK
ANT 2 - Dipole for 14, 21, 28 beaming to JA

Hi to all,

and thanks for all realized QSOs. I was QRV only for limited time - 11:49.
I cant remember one US call, SRI, for not QSLed contact from my side
because my PC freezed and I had to reboot which took a long time, SRI

Highlights : 9G1UW on 15m

I´d like to thanks to Dave W7DPW who recalculated the summary and log
sheet according to XE RTTY contest rules.

I got several NOT requested very long exchanges for eg.
( even if the signal was 599 for sure on both sides )

MY:  CQ XE TEST DE J41YM J41YM J41YM TEST
HIS: J41YM J41YM J41YM DE XX1XX XX1XX XX1XX KN
MY:  XX1XX UR 599 333 333 QSL ?
HIS  J41YM J41YM J41YM DE XX1XX XX1XX XX1XX UR 599 123 123 123
     J41YM J41YM J41YM DE XX1XX XX1XX XX1XX K
MY:  XX1XX QSL TU DE J41YM TEST
HIS: J41YM J41YM J41YM DE XX1XX XX1XX XX1X 73 TU GL DE PAUL SK

The others send the exhcange without sending his call first.
for eg.

MY:  CQ XE TEST DE J41YM J41YM J41YM TEST
HIS: UR 599 444 DE QQ1QQ K

In most of cases their signals wasn´t strong.
etc..

Some HAMS replaying my CQ 0,5-2 KHz up or down of my FQ !!

I thought that about 200-250 QSO will be enough during my limmited
time according to the last year result. CONDX were GOOD and a lot of
activity including new RTTY contesters surprised me.
BTW it was another friendly contest as always on RTTY mode
It was good time to train before WPX.

CU on the screen and GOOD LUCK to all of you - Olda

Please QSL only via OKDXF not via SV bureau <http://www.okdxf.cz>
<http://www.qsl.net/ok1ym>

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the FMRE ContestsCommittee"

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: 05-Feb-2002  Signature:  Oldrich Linhart  Call: J41YM