[RTTY] Packet with wf1b

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Packet with wf1b
From: k7ox@pipeline.com (Gary D Elliott)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 02:04:44 -0800
Hello

Trying to set up wf1b for packet spots.  When I pull down the menu and
select Network this all works ok but I can't get the packet window to open .
I have tried ALT O and clicking with the mouse on Packet, nothing opens up.
I am using comm port 2 for packet and have first tried setting the baud rate
for 1200 which is what I normally use for speed with the PK88 TNC.
Appreciate and comments, or step by step how to set this up. What should the
cluster in the rtty.ini file be set at ?

Gary

k7ox@pipeline.com