[RTTY] BEWARE OF THE BIG DOGS - NAQP RTTY TEAM

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BEWARE OF THE BIG DOGS - NAQP RTTY TEAM
From: rmaull@citynet.net (Roy Maull)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:17:06 -0400
At 20:38 7/19/01, Don Hill wrote:
>I am pleased to announce the return of THE BIG DOGS
>team for 2001.  We will unleash our fury this weekend and
>take a bite out of the competition with the combination of skill
>and experience.  These animals are veteran RTTY dog fighters
>and hope to turn the existing team record into dog meat.
>
>The Big Dogs this year are:
>
>W1ZT - George "Sea Dog" Johnson
>K3MM -Tyler "Bad Dog" Stewart
>WT4I - Bruce "Thunder Dog" Lifter
>AA5AU - Don "Swamp Dog" Hill
>WS7I - Jay "Gun Dog" Townsend
>
>Come join us in some doggone fun.  And remember, if you
>want to run with THE BIG DOGS, you gotta get off the porch.
>
>Grrrr...
>73, Don "Swamp Dog" AA5AU

         Sounds like a bunch of "Mangy Curs" to me!!  Too bad they can't
use their amps to get a better signal out from "under the porch":-)  Some
day they may be allowed to sit "on" the porch and watch the NOTNUFRTTY team
operate:-)

         YAHOO!!! RTTY CONTEST!!! GET IT ON GUYS AND GALS!!!!

      73.. Roy  N8YYS
   Keep West Virginia beautiful.. Grow ALUMINUM!!