[RTTY] BEWARE OF THE BIG DOGS - NAQP RTTY TEAM

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BEWARE OF THE BIG DOGS - NAQP RTTY TEAM
From: nasfred@1bigred.com (Mike)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 21:59:34 -0400
Reads like Don has been drinking too much of the "swamp" water.  Most big
dogs I've seen just seem to are just good for tearing up my newpaper,
eating table scraps and fertilizing the neighborhood yards.  Wonder if they
can do dog tricks - like roll over and play dead.

Seeya in the contest.

        73,
        Mike, K4GMH