RFI

Re: [RFI] Wideband Signal on 10 Meters

To: mstangelo@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] Wideband Signal on 10 Meters
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2024 15:09:35 +0000
Here in N. Colorado, I am detecting quite a few broadband and sweeping
"signals" on 10-meters.  With the good conditions for the upper HF bands,
this is not unusual.  The last solar cycle peak, 24, we had a lot from
China and the PacRim.

Dave - WØLEV

On Fri, Oct 4, 2024 at 2:27 PM mstangelo--- via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
wrote:

> Hearing it again this morning. Sounds like the Iranian RADAR:
>
> <https://www.sigidwiki.com/wiki/%27Ghadir%27_OTH_Radar>
>
> Mike N2MS
>
> > On 10/02/2024 12:04 PM EDT mstangelo--- via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > Since 10 meters is picking up I started listening to 10 this week. I am
> picking up a wideband digital signal centered around 28.400. It transmits
> for a couple of seconds, stops and starts up again. Does anyone know what
> is siganal is. See attached jpeg.
> >
> > Mike N2MS

*Dave - WØLEV*