RFI

Re: [RFI] Wideband Signal on 10 Meters

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Wideband Signal on 10 Meters
From: G4GNX <g4gnx@g4gnx.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2024 12:40:05 +0100
FWIW Iranian OHR is heard nearly every night on 40m in the UK. It grabs large
chunks of the band and it moves around. It’s a PITA.

Not wishing to get into the politics of it, but it does show how backward they
are. There’s much better OHR via satellite these days, rather than antiquated
junk purchased from the Russians. 😡

73,
Alan - G4GNX
South Coast UK
Elecraft K4D / KPA500 / KAT500 / IC-9700