RFI

Re: [RFI] Following up with Solar Edge

To: WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Following up with Solar Edge
From: Dave <rocketnj@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2024 19:16:24 -0400
This is my exact point in hoping cases where secondary mitigation (second or
more visit) is costing the manufacturer money and hopefully in cases where this
is done are involving the League. The ARRL can then compile these cases and
present the info back to to manufacturer and explain taking the time to do the
install right will ultimately save them money.

Now the amount of cases requiring rework is probably a drop in the bucket
compared to total installs per year.

73
Dave wo2x
Sent from my waxed string and tin cans.