RFI

Re: [RFI] Contesters

To: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Contesters
From: James Jordan <k4qpl2@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 23:14:15 -0400
Dave,
Honor is being willing to write your last email. Thanks on behalf of not only
myself but others in our group who contest or use the digital modes. There are
a lot of facets of ham radio I don’t enjoy either but live and let live is good
for our hobby and the world.
Thanks again.
Jim K4QPL

Sent from my iPhone