Propagation

Re: [Propagation+Space Weather] Today's Solar and GeophysicalActivity- 2

To: propagation@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Propagation+Space Weather] Today's Solar and GeophysicalActivity- 2015 Mar 25 18:30 UTC
From: "tedc@nucleus.com" <tedc@nucleus.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 16:26:14 -0600
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.

I realize that, thanks for thinking about it, where I
live the auroral zone is a very major player.

Ted