Propagation

Re: [Propagation+Space Weather] Observation on the Effects of the Aurora

To: propagation@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Propagation+Space Weather] Observation on the Effects of the Auroral Zone on HF Propagation
From: KA4INM <ka4inm@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 10:46:42 -0400
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.

  Hi  Ted VE6AMR tedc@nucleus.com:

I was hoping this was a discussion group like Tower
Talk but it appears that the sole function of the
group is the dissemination of Propagation Data.  Is
this a correct assumption?

No. We can do all of the talking that we wish, up until now I had no reason to.
--
  Ron  KA4INM - Youvan's corollary:
                Every action results in unwanted side effects.