Propagation

Re: [Propagation] Propagation Digest, Vol 39, Issue 9

To: propagation@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Propagation] Propagation Digest, Vol 39, Issue 9
From: "Tad Cook" <k7ra@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 02:55:58 -0700
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.

Hey, here is something I'm wondering regarding this week's 3 spots.

The consensus is that these are cycle 23 spots, because they have the "old"
polarity.  But likewise, we see opposite polarity for spots above and below
the equator. But with these so close to the equator, how can we tell?  In
other words, to state that the polarity shows cycle 23 spots really depends
on which side of the equator it is on, correct?

73,

Tad K7RA