Propagation

Re: [Propagation] New Sunspot Cycle 24: The Sun Awakens

To: nw7us.heliophile@gmail.com, Propagation@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Propagation] New Sunspot Cycle 24: The Sun Awakens
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 07:28:50 -0600
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.

Nice writeup, but you neglected to mention that none of the 3 sunspot groups
that appeared this week are associated with Solar Cycle 24. Isn't that leaving
out an important piece of information for your readers ?

73,
Steve, N2IC