Propagation

Re: [Propagation] mini-book reviews (RSGB prop. book & newest ARRL Ant.

To: Dean Straw <n6bv@arrl.org>
Subject: Re: [Propagation] mini-book reviews (RSGB prop. book & newest ARRL Ant. Book)
From: wmunro@lava.net
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 09:46:39 -1000
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.

To all:

As a follow-up comment on the Poole RSGB book, I should say that it is
not a bad book at all except for a little pricey considering its size.

However it is lacking both on the detailed (but non-computer)
technical end AND on the ham (what freqs to use when) practical level,
both of which are particularly strong in Jacobs.

It's sort of "Propagation Lite" to use a American beer analogy hi.

73,

Warren  KH6WM