Propagation

[Propagation] New Radiowave Propagation Email Reflector

To: "a COL Propagation" <propagation@contesting.com>,"a Greylinedx" <greylinedx@radiodx.com>,"a Propnet eGroup" <PropNET-Online@yahoogroups.com>,"a 070 PODXS eGroup" <070@yahoogroups.com>,"a psk31 es" <psk31@aintel.bi.ehu.es>,"a psk31 QTH eList" <psk31@mailman.qth.net>,"a PSKcontesting eGroup" <PSKcontesting@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Propagation] New Radiowave Propagation Email Reflector
From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <kn4lf@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 15:55:26 -0500
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.
hosted by Risto Kotolampi W6RK founder of the HC-DX website and more.

This reflector has been created as a vehicle for hams and SWL's to be able
to ask questions about and become better educated concerning solar, space
and geomagnetic weather, as well as radiowave propagation. Posts on any
topic that involves Radiowave Propagation from DC to daylight is welcome.

I will also be posting my free KN4LF Daily LF/MF/HF/6M Frequency Radiowave
Propagation Forecast here instead of on the ad free Braveheart emailing
list. Forecast #2008-05 will be published on both e-lists today and then the
Braveheart emailing list will be terminated. So all currently subscribed to
the Braveheart emailing list will want to sign up for the new radiowave
propagation email reflector ASAP.

73,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Lakeland, FL, USA
kn4lf@arrl.net

KN4LF Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm
KN4LF Free Daily LF/MF/HF/6M Frequency Radiowave Propagation Forecast
Subscription Site: http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf6.htm
KN4LF 160 Meter Radio Propagation Theory Notes:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf8.htm