Propagation

[Propagation] LF/MF/HF Radio Propagation Outlook

To: "PropNET eGroup" <PropNET-Online@yahoogroups.com>,"Propagation COL" <propagation@contesting.com>,"Radiowavepropagation" <radiowavepropagation@yahoogroups.com>,"a Feld Hell Club eGroup" <feldhell@yahoogroups.com>,"a digitalradiomodes eGrp" <digitalradiomodes@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Propagation] LF/MF/HF Radio Propagation Outlook
From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <flcyclone@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 10:39:37 -0400
This e-mail posting is from the Radio Propagation Reflector that you're
currently subscribed to.  Refer to the end of this e-mail for directions on how
to change your subscription options, or to unsubscribe.
_______________________-start-_________________

Guys and Gals,

I've decided to publish my weekly LF/MF/HF propagation outlooks via my website
at http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf6.htm as I did in the past. This solves the auto
formatting issue that occurs in an email through a Yahoo eGroup. When the
outlook is ready to be distributed I will notify everyone by email.

I had planned on issuing my first propagation outlook yesterday but an antenna
building and raising project took longer than expected due to high temperature
and wind here in sunny Florida. So my first outlook will be published next
Friday May 12, 2006.

--... ...--,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Retired Space Plasma Physicist & Meteorologist
Lakeland, FL, USA
Grid Square EL97AW
kn4lf@arrl.net

PODXS 070 PSK31 Club Member #349