Propagation

[Propagation] My HF/MF Radio Propagation Outlooks

To: "ABDX MF e-List" <abdx@abdx.org>,"a Propagation Reflector" <propagation@contesting.com>,"a HCDX Prop Channel" <propagation@hard-core-dx.com>
Subject: [Propagation] My HF/MF Radio Propagation Outlooks
From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <kn4lf@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:21:14 -0400
I was slammed by Hurricane Jeanne on Sunday September 26, 2004 and lost all of
my antennas, mast supports and trees. My town of Plant City was hit pretty hard
and it will take a good while to recover from this one. I also suffered damage
from Hurricane Frances and Charley, what a season.

As I mentioned before, when the tropics slow down I will begin my HF/MF
frequency radio propagation outlooks. For those unfamiliar with the outlooks
check it out at: 2004 KN4LF DAILY HF/MF FREQUENCY RADIO PROPAGATION OUTLOOK
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf6.htm .

73,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Retired Space & Atmospheric Weather Forecaster
Plant City, FL, USA
Grid Square EL87WX
Lat & Long 27 58 33.6397 N 82 09 52.4052 W
kn4lf@arrl.net

KN4LF Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf5.htm
KN4LF Amateur & SWL Radio History: http://www.kn4lf.com
Plant City, FL CWOP Weather Station #CW2111 Live Data:
http://www.kn4lf.com/index.html
Plant City, FL Daily Climatological Weather Data Archive:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf22.htm

---