Orion

Re: [Orion] Loss of speaker audio

To: "Larry Emery" <k1uo@uninets.net>,"bob finger" <finger@goeaston.net>, <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] Loss of speaker audio
From: ab4iq@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:32:04 +0000
Try discharging your headset prior to plugging it in.  I have the same problem
and it appears to be a static charge build up due to low humidity.  Especially
during the winter months when the furnace is running.  I also use the Heil
Proset Plus.  Turn the Orion off and then back on it is ok.

Ed.. AB4IQ