Orion

Re: [Orion] Loss of speaker audio

To: "bob finger" <finger@goeaston.net>, <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Orion] Loss of speaker audio
From: "Larry Emery" <k1uo@uninets.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:49:31 -0500
I just checked that Bob...The speaker and headphones muting etc. work
all ok if I just set down and plug/unplug the phones just to test this
problem.  The problem only manifests itself after using the rig for a
period of time and who knows whatever combination of button pushing
during that interval!!  I might add that the bandscope has usually
been on this entire time though.  I'll figure it out eventually.

Larry:  Did you try "audio-speaker"?  Bet you bumped it or it moved
when
you went split....happens frequently to me if the spotting network is
hooked up.  Radio can be automatically reconfigured if you click on a
spot that has a qsx frequency.

If I am going to use the speaker (and generally it is only on the sub
rx
listening to am broadcast) I automatically hit the "audio-speaker-sub
rx" menu selection.  It has become habit.  73 bob de w9ge