Orion

RE: [Orion] Orion interface to N1MM logger

To: orion@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [Orion] Orion interface to N1MM logger
From: "BarryG" <n1eu@myway.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 05:39:51 -0500 (EST)
 I used N1MM Logger with my Orion under WinXP (Home) for two 48-hour contests
in the past two months without any problems.  I was actually quite impressed
with how solidly they worked together.  N1MM is an Orion owner himself.
73,Barry N1EU--- On Thu 03/18, Dave LeDuc &lt; dleduc@adelphia.net &gt;
wrote:From: Dave LeDuc [mailto: dleduc@adelphia.net]To: finger@goeaston.net,
orion@contesting.comDate: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:28:17 -0500Subject: RE: [Orion]
Orion interface to N1MM loggerI am switching from WL to N1MM also. I can't seem
to get the Orion and N1MMlogger to work consistently. I am able to get them to
work for a short whilethen either the computer or the Orion hangs up. I am
using windows XP whichmay be contributing to the problem. I would be interested
in any responsesthat you get.