NA-User

[NA-User] Templates

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Templates
From: japancorporateresearch@compuserve.com (Hal Offutt)
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 11:50:27 -0500
HI Everybody,

I'm trying to enter my Tennessee QSO Party logs (presently on paper) into
version 10.53, and something isn't going right.   Can someone tell me what
I am doing wrong?

I downloaded two files from the Tennessee QSO Party website
(www.k4ro.net/tcg/tqp/tqp.htm), unzipped them and put them into the NA
directory.  The files are tnqso2.tmp and tncty.mlt.

When I started up NA, it didn't list the Tennessee QSO Party on the list of
contests, so after reading the manual I figured that I needed to make my
own template.  I modified the Ohio QSO Party out of state template for the
Tennessee QSO Party, entering the TNQP rules and directing it to use the
tncty.mlt file, and saved it.  Now NA sees the Tennessee QSO Party listed
at startup and I can enter the data into the log file info page.  But when
I do the control/enter and try to go to the logging page, the program
exits.  I get the following messages:

DX MULTIPLIER FILE: C/NAVER10.53\NONE CAN BE FOUND
XMS RELEASED SUCCESSFULLY
QUIT THE NA LOGGING PROGRAM

Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

Thanks and HNY to everyone.