NA-User

[na-user] DATOM Online status (more)

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] DATOM Online status (more)
From: k8cc <k8cc@mediaone.net> (k8cc)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 17:29:01 -0400
Omitted from the previous e-mail was a comment that the NA Configuration
Utility (CONFIG.EXE) that is contained in the current ZIP1053.ZIP is not
the current version which is compatible with 10.53.  What is there is 1.11
and it should be 1.12.  The only real difference has to do with the
re-arranging of the address fields on the NA Information Sheet.

We'll have a corrected ZIP1053 up on the web site this evening.

Again, we apologize for these errors.  Its been somewhat of a mad rush to
get things in place the past few days...

Dave Pruett, K8CC
DATOM Engineering
datom@contesting.com
http://www.datomonline.com