Re: [Karlnet] What is this,"Trick or Treat" or "no news is good news"

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] What is this,"Trick or Treat" or "no news is good news"
From: "Norm Young" <lists@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:42:26 -0700
Well, maybe it's the horror of not being able to order your favorite CPE (KN50 in the 19dB panel) at Winncom that's got us all speechless. The product is suddenly no longer stocked because Karlnet doesn't offer it, (however Winncom makes up their own now http://www.winncom.com/moreinfo/item/WCPE19-CLIENT25/index.html).

Kinda makes you wonder where it's all going. Why buy a company if you are going to destroy it's product lines...that don't even compete with your other product lines. I mean, WTH?

I've been busy evaluating Trango 5.8, 900 and Motorola.... Did you know that the Trango 2.4 has 5Mbps of throughput on 8 non-overlapping channels, with a 15 (25 with external ant.) mi. range?

Hmmm....

Norm

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Smith" <wireless@na6t.com>