RE: [Karlnet] RG-1000 with 4 red lights

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] RG-1000 with 4 red lights
From: "Charles Chia Sheng Wu" <cwu@cwlab.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:03:00 -0500
4 RED LEDS usually means a mismatched MAC (on the KarlNet load)

in terms of recovering it, you cannot access an RG in forced reload mode -
to recover it, get the RG .bin file (included w/ the ORiNOCO AP manager),
open it in the configurator, and use upload software option in the
configurator directly onto the force reloaded RG (after you change the IP)

-Charles