RE: [Karlnet] RG-1000 with 4 red lights

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] RG-1000 with 4 red lights
From: "KarlNet Support" <support@karlnet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:09:51 -0400
Rod,

It seems like the upload did not work for some reason. Does this unit use a
key that existed prior to the launch of the new license-it site? If so,
check the key on www.License-it.com if the TIME STAMP displays 00.00.01
(24hr clock), scroll to bottom of the page and re-generate the key and
download valid new key. Do this for ALL archived keys with an invalid time
stamp. This is a one time task. The invalid stamp was created when licenses
were migrated from the older site. I am unable to do this for individual
accounts.

If not, check to be sure your MAC address is correct in the lkf file name
compared to the RG, the lkf file does not have a .xml at the end of the
filename. Check the bin file, if it has a [1] in the filename remove it and
try the upload again.

Please let me know how it goes and if we can assist further. Sincerely,

 KarlNet Technical Support
http://www.karlnet.com/Support/Supportmain.htm
614-822-5275 x 128