[Karlnet] Thanks to Zcomax

Subject: [Karlnet] Thanks to Zcomax
From: "Wisp Notes" <wisp-notes@s1-i.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 09:46:31 -0700
Just wanted to pop in here and say thanks to Tony Morella.  We talked with him
last week about some things with Karlnet we needed to fix.  We bought the
Zcomax cards and installed them as he directed.  Installation was smooth and
you would not belive the difference it made!  25db to 30db drop in the noise
floor on the AP which makes that much more useable signal for all the
connections. Everybody on the link has 30db of signal and everybody is GREEN!
Score 1 point for Demartec and Zcomax. Minus 1 Point for Orinoco/Agere/Lucent
for the junk wireless cards they make.

Thanks Again,

Paul
SourceOne Internet