RE: [Karlnet] WPBASE+ with SENAO 200mw radio cards

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] WPBASE+ with SENAO 200mw radio cards
From: "Caleb Carroll" <karlnet@pathcom.ca>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:04:21 -0700

On 2003-Mar-29 at 12:28 AM Tony Morella wrote:

>Have you done side by side testing with both cards? Look at the
>modulated RF signal on an SA?
Yes.

>Watch the signal output on the cards over time?
Yes.

>Test for RX levels changes, over time?
Yes.

>Look at the internal chipsets and manufacturing processes used to make the
>cards??
No.

>Test in outdoor weather conditions??
Yes. They've been operating in outdoor weather conditions for 6 months now.
Need I say more?

Thanks for the sales pitch for your cards but I'll stick with EnGenius.  We
have 16 EnGenius cards - all of which are operating properly.  We also have 2
Zcommax cards - one is already dead.