RE: [Karlnet] Linux RPM's

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Linux RPM's
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 07:51:59 -0500
Caleb,

Could you contact me off list?  Or send me direct contact info for you.

And before anyone gets the wrong idea, we are not trying to shut him down.
I have a customer that might need his help!

Kevin
____________________________________
Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager
North America
Corporate Office: 614-822-5275 x130
Home Office: 260-424-9690
Cell Phone: 260-402-6086
Email: kknuth@karlnet.com
www.karlnet.com

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is
please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and its
attachments. Thank you.