RE: [Karlnet] Three different AP1000 keep loosing one card

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Three different AP1000 keep loosing one card
From: "Caleb Carroll" <karlnet@pathcom.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:52:17 -0700
Kevin,

I also would like to know why my questions and reports to "techincal support"
at Karlnet have gone unanswered.  "Technical Support" at Karlnet thus far has
been so pitiful that I gave up asking for help.  I got fed up talking to idiots
who answer the phone at Karnet's "technical support" who don't seem have no
hands on experience with the products that are being sold!  I remember one time
a Karlnet "tech" saying something like, "You can't auto scan for the base
station..."  We were talking about a problem with the Windows Me NDIS Client
Software.  Duh, who doesn't know that you can use the autoscan feature with the
latest NDIS software to find a base station?... This guy obviously.

I've found some pretty damn serious and reproducible problems over the last
year and reported what I found to Karlnet.  Karlnet has either completely
ignored the reports or someone in "technical support" has provided an
unacceptable or just plain b.s. answer.

I'm glad this User Support list exists, at least the people who are stuck using
Karlnet can provide help to each other.