Re: [Karlnet] Strange retransmit problem

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Strange retransmit problem
From: Chris Conn <cconn@abacom.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 17:09:23 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Roger Boggs wrote:

> Take that satellite offline and the world is okay again?
> Go find out what that person is doing, and make them stop.
>
> Are they running a server on their end?  I've not been following
> this thread too closely - but that's readily apparent I guess.

Hello,

I am sorry to say, but you are very off base.  Please read the original
post.  This is a ERROR condition in Turbocell, not a nasty client or a
denial of service of some sort.  The number of retransmits is only an
issue during this condition, and is not apparent when the cell is running
normally.

Chris