RE: [Karlnet] prisim radios for AP-1000's

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] prisim radios for AP-1000's
From: "Demarc \(tony\) 908-996-7995" <tonylist@wwwbiz.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:35:59 -0500
Bob

We have many people using the 100mW cards with very good success running
TurboCell on the AP-1000. Disclaimer, this solutions is not supported
directly by Orinoco, Karlnet or Demarc. The only is the noise level
reading are not accurate, but version 4.31 seems to have changed
something should know more about this is a few days.

Sincerely
Tony Morella
Demarc Technology Group
Office: 908-996-7995