RE: [Karlnet] SIGNAL STRANGENESS

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] SIGNAL STRANGENESS
From: "John Maxwell" <john.maxwell@rockywave.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 13:01:16 -0700
This is a newly turned up AP.  Only one user at the moment.  This customer
used to be active on the Vertical Polarization at the site until yesterday
AM when we switched him to this, a sectorized channel (Orinoco Hardware 4
channels apart)

The screen shot of the Config panel is here:

www.rockywave.net/linkerror/linktest.gif

The ethernet interface screenshot is here:

www.rockywave.net/linkerror/ethernet.gif

The 802.11b port screenshot is here:

www.rockywave.net/linkerror/80211bport.gif

I'm at a loss unless I have a bad Card in the machine...the noise floor is
the best we have in our system!