RE: [Karlnet] Re: more link test questions

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Re: more link test questions
From: "Charles Chia Sheng Wu" <cwu@cwlab.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 07:36:56 -0600
this is not an odd occurance

the wireless link test just looks for ALL TC packets that the antenna can
detect
since antennas are not perfect radiators...the is the possibility that your
client is picking up bleed from other clients
however...TC config settings, such as Base vs. Satellite, Network ID, &
System Access Pass Phrase ensure that your Satellites don't get confused and
talk ONLY to the Base

-Charles