[Karlnet] 3.88 polling will not work over 13 clients

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] 3.88 polling will not work over 13 clients
From: "Brenden Cooper" <brenden@megalink.com.au>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 23:16:56 +1100
I have a base station on the roof of my building I have tried using a
RG1000 with 3.88 Firmware but we came into problems when we got to 13
clients, I asked Karlnet and they told me that the RG didn?t have the
processing power so we updated it to a AP1000. The funny thing is we
still have the problem, Polling doesn?t work. The ping fly out to the
700ms on the RG and the AP We have around 20 Business client on this
unit and the only way we can stop it from happening is to turn the
polling off which mean we get the other problem that having no polling
causes (hidden node etc.)

Any body got any ideas?

Thanks
Brenden