RE: [Karlnet] lockups

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] lockups
From: "John Benson" <John@mwutah.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:58:43 -0600
I found that the ap-1000s were much more reliable.  They don't allow for 100
or 185mw cards, you have to use the orinoco cards, but they have been much
better than the flash rom modules.  I have only had to reboot the AP-1000s
once or twice in 3 months or so.  We found that if we had any customers with
week signals, or multipath, it tended to cause the flash rom to lock up.  We
have now moved to all motorola gear and we have been very pleased.

John