RE: [Karlnet] Multiple Wireless Interfaces with TurboCell

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Multiple Wireless Interfaces with TurboCell
From: "Demarc \(tony\) 908-996-7995" <tonylist@wwwbiz.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 18:39:50 -0400
Roger

Yep this still work you can get about 7Mb out of a setup like this. The
only issue is the limit is still 64 or 128 users per BOX not per card.
Also when you add a third card you may see some slow down on the system
depending on the setup. There then this it's a good solution :)

Sincerely
Tony Morella
Demarc Technology Group
Office: 908-996-7995