RE: [Karlnet] Dual antenna polarizations

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Dual antenna polarizations
From: "Bill Fisher" <fisher@akorn.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:56:49 -0400
Everything depends on everthing.  In other words, you won't know what the
effects are unless you model the configuration in an antenna modelling
program or you have some way of accurately measuring field strength of the
system.

For sure... make sure the feedline lengths are the same to both antennas and
try to keep the antenna backs to one another on opposite sides of the tower.
I wouldn't try using both antennas to the same direction, if that is what
you were thinking.

Bill